Boutique Assistant Requirements:
· SPM / STPM / Diploma (preferably related to fashion).
· Proven retail sales experience.
· The ability to stand for extended periods.
· The ability to use labeling and pricing equipment as well as Point of Sale (POS) software.
· The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Effective communication skills.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
· Able to work in Seri Kembangan
Boutique Assistant Responsibilities:
· Receiving, processing, and organizing shipments and deliveries accordingly.
· Restocking depleted or low shop items and ensuring that the sales floor is organized according to established guidelines.
· Assisting customers in locating desired shop items.
· Informing customers of shop promotions to encourage purchases.
· Performing regular price audits to identify and correct price discrepancies.
· Performing end-of-day cleaning duties, which includes wiping down windows, mirrors, and fixtures as well as sweeping and mopping the shop floor.
· Addressing and resolving customers complaints in a professional manner.
· Processing customer payments using the shop's Point of Sale (POS) system.
· Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of store items to provide advice and recommendations as needed.