Marketing Executive cum Information Ecevutive Private individual1 month ago - Jobs - Kuala Lumpur - 35 views
Location: Kuala Lumpur
- The Marketing Executive cum Information Executive (New Initiatives) is responsible for planning and running direct
- marketing activities specifically designed to generate inquiries and sales for all New Initiatives products. A mix of
- marketing and communication promotion activities will be developed and executed to raise specific awareness of
- New Initiatives products and to engage prospective client for product offered at the relevant company.
- The quality and effectiveness of the Information Executive performance relates directly to the number of client
- enrolled in any products of New Initiatives product. This position is directly responsible for all client enrolled
- processes from the point of generating first contact through to admissions. The holder of this position will have a
- comprehensive understanding of the investing product inside and outside country, international market movement and enrollment processes, as well as a very clear
- grasp the key marketing messages associated with each product offered and services provided.
- This position has a strong customer service emphasis with an expectation to uphold standards and ensure
- processes are followed.
Key Selection Criteria
- Minimum Diploma / SPM ( with 2 years working experience )
- Well-developed and demonstrable interpersonal skills, including negotiation, liaison, and cross cultural communication specifically in relation to customer relationship and sales functions
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or as part of a team
- Well-developed planning, organizational and problem solving skills with the ability to supervise, coordinate and/or implement multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a timely and detail oriented fashion
- Attention to detail and accuracy when managing and communicating information and when entering data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to display appropriate behaviours in line with the position, as per the Behavioural Capability
- Framework (Connectedness, Commitment to Excellence – Improve and Simplify; Imagination and Innovation;
- Impact; Inclusion; Agility)
Note: You must be logged in to post a review.